Vision: A community engaged in self-determination for education, health, economic development and equality for the Wind River Reservation.
Mission: To empower Native Americans in Wyoming for a stronger voice through community organizing, education, research, legal advocacy and leadership development.
- A positive working relationship between the Wind River Reservation and the State of Wyoming and among other entities that affect the health and welfare of Native Americans in Wyoming.
- Respect and acceptance of the rights for tribal sovereignty with nation status.
- Effective implementation of federal trust responsibility.
- Adequate resources that will increase sustainability.
- Decreased disparities in health, education and income for Native Americans in Wyoming, and
- Racial equality and cultural understanding throughout Wyoming.