WRNAC seeks new Executive Director (click here for details)
A community engaged in self-determination for education, health, economic development and equality for the Wind River Reservation.
To empower Native Americans in Wyoming for a stronger voice through community organizing, education, research, legal advocacy and leadership development.
- Develop a positive working relationship between the Wind River Reservation and other entities in the State of Wyoming that affect the health and welfare of Native Americans.
- Increase respect and acceptance of tribal sovereignty.
- Ensure effective implementation of federal trust responsibility.
- Improve resources that increase sustainability and self-determination.
- Decrease disparities in health, education and income for Native Americans in Wyoming.
- Elevate racial equality and cultural understanding throughout Wyoming.